Business Analyst (Bangalore, India)
nuVizz is hiring a Product Manager/ Business Analyst. As the nuVizz PM/BA he/she would partner with Product Management team in Atlanta, USA, and with the technology and QA teams at offshore to implement our current & upcoming product features and innovative crowd logistics solutions.
The Candidate must be a strategic thinker, analytical and detail oriented, efficient at multitasking and prioritization. He / She will take end to end ownership of functional design and quality of the final output of the product features planned for a release / sprint, and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
A background in Supply chain logistics functional domain, and mobility technical domain would be a big advantage. The candidate would drive the mobile product development using their expertise in mobile user experience and design along with a history of planning successful product releases.
The position is located in Bangalore, India, and reports into the Product Director based at offshore.
Responsibility / Skills
- Understand business process and business functional requirements and translate them to specific tangible software requirements.
- Clearly document the functional requirements and functional design flow.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives / stakeholders that user stories and process models accurately portray specific business needs.
- Effectively communicate with on and off-shore teams to deliver functional requirements including GUI, screen and interface designs.
- Create user stories and associate them with JIRA tasks broken down to facilitate easy tracking assignment and development.
- Effectively manage trade-offs between schedules versus customer benefits
- Monitor the status of development and provide guidance on any questions / issues and troubleshoot requirements related bottlenecks.
- Conduct business-level verification and testing of new features
- Be a go-to person and subject matter expert for the product sprint that you lead
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives to ensure a better product quality and GTM features
- Passion for continuous learning, adapting to new market initiatives, and competitor analysis to understand trends
Desired qualifications / Skills
- 6-8 years of experience working in mobile product development with at least 4+ years of experience in Product Management / Business Analysis in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Proven ability to translate the underlying business needs / requirements into actionable items.
- Problem solving skills: The ability to foresee issues early on and take steps to mitigate the risk
- Experience with managing AGILE development methodology and inspire the team to follow best Scrum practices.
- Experience managing multiple product line requirements in a matrixed environment.
- Innovative product design skills with customer focused approach.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and SQL, and a fair understanding of the technical architecture and components.
- The candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively – Roll-up-yoursleeves entrepreneurial, with never say die start-up attitude
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must be able to drive consensus among various stakeholders and articulate trade offs used inmaking product related choices & decisions.
- Ability to push projects over the finish line with sound planning and persistent execution
- Innovative and capable of out-of-the-box thinking
Experience with an edge:
- Experience in Supply Chain industry
- Experience with a start-up is preferred
- Experience in a software Product based company
Work Location: Bangalore
Note: Send your resume to email@example.com to apply