Portal Developer / Lead (Bangalore, India)
A Java Portal developer/Lead to play an integral role, where he/she will be responsible to deliver increasingly smarter and elegant apps. The candidate must have Java/JEE application Development skills, and a proven experience delivering high quality, rock-solid apps. We are looking for candidates with 2-5 years of experience as developers and those with 6-8 years of experience as Sr. Developers or Leads:
Responsibility / Skills
- Deliver entire application life cycle – concept, design, build and test complex web applications
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant
functional and technical solutions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including corner cases, usability, and general reliability
- Perform bug fixing and ensure acceptable application performance
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, evaluate impact to application, and
implement changes to ensure minimal latency in application availability to users
- Work closely with project/product managers while effectively working across multiple projects
and delivering to deadlines
- Mentor the team members on the nuances of technology and implement best practices within
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having sense of pride in meeting
delivery timelines with utmost quality
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
- Provide guidance, reference and direction to team members.
- Must be a self-motivated go-getter and be able to take up initiatives
We are looking for candidates with the below technical skills:
- Strong foundational knowledge of Core Java and JEE
- Frameworks: Strong knowledge of Spring MVC and Sprint Security, Java SDLK along with
- Hibernate, JMS
- Excellent hands on experience and knowledge of SQL.
- Strong experience in Web services (SOAP and RESTFUL).
- Should have expertise in Design Patterns, Transactions, Multi-threading concepts
- Experience in developing in Linux Platform.
- Experience using Maven.
- Knowledge of data structures
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of SVN (Apache Subversion), Tomcat server, Jboss and OAuth
- Exposure to Spring Integration batch knowledge, OAuth2 authentication
- Good knowledge of using API’s for Maps, Location services and other third party API’s.
Skeleton of the Programming
- Programming Language: Java , J2EE
- Framework: Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate
- Database: SQL.
- Operating System: Linux.
- Configuration Management: SVN.
- Tools & Utilities: STS
- Web/Application Server: Jboss.
Work Location: Bangalore
Note: Send your resume to email@example.com to apply