UI/UX Designer (Bangalore, India)
We are seeking a talented UI/UX Designer with at least 6+ years of UI/UX Design and development experience to design the interface for the “all new look” of our applications, as well as the new applications being developed. This is a ground-up redesign of the portal and our native apps in Andorid and iOS, and will be used across both Enterprise and crowd customers. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Collaborate with product management and R&D teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience based on our Product direction and requirements
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to R&D
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas across Portal as well as iOS and Android native apps
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Participate in unit-testing of application to understand how the design looks and works across the three technologies, and provide corrections as necessary.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, user experience and evaluate impact to our product.
- Display positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with utmost quality
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
We are looking for candidates with the below skills:
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present the designs and sell their solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Must be a self-starter – candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
- Passion for continuous learning and adapting to new technologies
Good to have:
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interactive Design, or related courses
Work Location: Bangalore
Note: Send your resume to email@example.com to apply