Implementation Project manager
nuVizz Inc., is a fast-growing Saas platform offering innovative mobile technology solution in people and delivery transportation verticals.
Project Consultant will be part of the Customer Success Organization based in Atlanta, GA. This role will involve working with cutting-edge technology and a diverse set of customers. As part of the Customer Success Organization, this person will be responsible for working with large customers on special projects. This role requires travel (80%) to customer locations, working directly with customer stakeholders and helping with the implementation of their requirements through the nuVizz platform.
1) Work with customers to understand their business operations and technology requirements
2) Work with the product team to translate customers business needs into software requirements
3) Work with the product team to facilitate review of designs for new features and enhancements
3) Assist in installing and rolling out our new enhancements and collecting feedback for further iterations/improvements
5) Serve as the first point of contact for customer requests for configuration support and issue troubleshooting
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2 to 5 year of experience in Enterprise or Mobile solutions.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in Software Project Management
- Self-motivated and accountable for your work
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Analytical skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and willing to take responsibility
- Excellent interpersonal skills and verbal communications
- Basic knowledge of database systems (SQL, NoSQL) and APIs
- Experience working on mobile app implementations
1) Prior experience working in the transportation & logistics industry a plus