Sales Executive – nuDeliverIt (Atlanta, GA)
nuDeliverIt is an award winning mobile/desktop fleet tracking and delivery management platform for 3PL, carriers and shippers, providing true 360 degree visibility to transform delivery ecosystem.
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to help us win new customers and continue growing. We are a collaborative, hard working, humble, and high performing team. We would be honored to work with you to build something amazing.
- Manage and execute individual lead generation strategies
- Qualify leads and prospect deals to increase sales pipeline
- Maintain a robust and active pipeline of prospects
- Help refine the sales process, manage the sales cycle, and close deals to achieve targets
- Use Sales CRM to manage your deals, stay organized and forecast sales activity
- Deliver tailored phone/web presentations/demos with technical content and occasional in-person meetings
- Apply a consultative sales process, identify opportunities and communicate the value that our products deliver as the solution
- Educate prospects about trends in the industry and offer unique insight.
- Present weekly updates/metrics to management on customer acquisition and feedback
- Help oversee initial customer launch with the support of our team to ensure successful adoption of nuDeliverIt solution
- Proven track record of building and maintaining a pipeline of deals, and hitting established monthly sales targets
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role, selling software to either retail, manufacturing, wholesale distribution, e-commerce, or transportation companies
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Transportation/Logistics Industry
- Passion for building and maintaining long-term business relationships
- Stand-out communication skills; clearly explain ideas to different people with different viewpoints.
- A bias towards action and the ability to work well in a fast-paced and constantly changing startup environment.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work under minimal supervision. We are a start-up!
- Energetic and positive personality, culture is very important to us
- Sales experience at early stage startups, logistics & transportation companies or software technology companies
- An established rolodex of potential customers
- Experience with Zoho or similar Sales force CRM
- Experience with sales automation tools