DeliverIt 2.0 by nuVizz, Nominated at MODEX 2014 for the MHI Innovation Award: “Best New Innovation” Category
nuVizz Inc., Atlanta based Enterprise Mobile Solution and technology consulting services company, has been nominated at MODEX 2014 to receive the Innovation Award 2014 by MHI under “Best New Innovation” category.
Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) March 19, 2014
nuVizz, Inc. today announced that it has been nominated at MODEX 2014 for MHI’s Innovation Award 2014 under “Best New Innovation” category. With more than 700 exhibitors, this nomination further validates nuVizz’s recent award by CIOReview as being one of the “20 Most Promising Enterprise Mobility Consulting Companies!”
As part of nuVizz’s vision to provide end-to-end mobile business solutions built on our Enterprise Mobile Platform, they are pleased by the success of DeliverIt2.0, a Mobile Delivery Tracking and Delivery Execution System. This unique solution leverages all capabilities of a smartphone / tablet (iOS or Android) and does not require any additional hardware or software!
DeliverIt – Key Features and Benefits:
- No capital expenditure cost, use existing devices
- Order / Shipment tracking / Driver information tracking / Completely paperless
- Multiple business partner visibility
- Instant electronic proof of delivery
- Geo tracking and creating geo-fences for deliveries on a Google Map
- Visibility to delivery start time, stop arrival, stop departure, current shipment status in real-time
- Delivery process automation by completing delivery right on the device
- Fully customizable to fit your companies business vocabulary
- Solution comes with free in-built MDM and Company App Store
nuVizz, Inc., a privately held company based in Atlanta provides Enterprise Mobile Solution platform and line of business mobile solutions. nuVizz approach to Enterprise Mobility is unique as it focuses on providing an end-to-end mobile solution for enterprises built on its mobile platform. The mobile business solutions are bundled with Enterprise Mobile infrastructure components such as Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) and the infrastructure components are offered for free with line of business mobile solutions. The consulting practice offers services in the areas of Enterprise Mobility and Supply Chain and Logistics.