UI Developer – India
Description: Exp : 3 to 8 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
We are seeking a talented UI Developer with at least 3+ years of UI development experience using Java /Web technologies. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI development skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
- Minimum 3 years of developing & integrating web/mobile-based applications – Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of experience in developing new user-facing features from scratch
- Minimum 3 years of experience ensuring technical feasibility of given visual designs & UX components
- Experience in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus
- Collaborate with product management and R&D teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product visuals and experience based on our Product direction and requirements.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to R&D.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas across Portal as well as iOS and Android native apps.
- Participate in unit-testing of application to understand how the design looks and works across the three technologies, and provide corrections as necessary.
- Continuously upgrade knowledge on technology changes, user experience and evaluate the impact on our product.
- Display a positive attitude in the face of aggressive timelines and having a sense of pride in meeting delivery timelines with the utmost quality
- Knowledge and experience in Agile methodology
Note: Send your resume to email@example.com to apply